• Your Virtual Mix Rack passcode can be registered here.
• You will need to type in your First Name, Last Name, Email and paste your passcode from your order confirmation.
Note: After registering your passcode, your iLok Activation Code will be emailed to you.
• Click to download the Mac Installer installer on the downloads page. The downloads page can be accessed by signing into your Slate User Account.
• Once the installer has been downloaded, double click to unzip, and then double click to open.
• Follow the onscreen instructions until installation has been complete.
Note: The purchase of the Virtual Mix Rack comes with FG-S, FG-N, FG-116, and FG-401. FREE modules include Trimmer, Revival, and Monster. All other modules are bundled separately at slatedigital.com/our-store/.
You can deselect or remove the modules you don't own from the Rack, by following the instructions in this article: How To Customize Your VMR Installation
You will be prompted to input your iLok Activation Code upon launching your DAW as shown at 1:34 in the video above.
Note: In addition to entering your VMR code, you will also need to enter a Rack license. If you haven't done so already, please use the following redeem code: 3421-6517-6133-2258-4460-9236-2618-88
Alternatively, you can activate the License within the iLok License Manager using the following information: Redeeming Your iLok Activation Code
If you have additional questions, please submit a support ticket here.