• Your Virtual Mix Rack passcode can be registered here.
• You will need to type in your First Name, Last Name, Email and paste your passcode from your order confirmation.
Note: After registering your passcode, your iLok Activation Code will be emailed to you.
• Click to download the Mac Installer installer on the downloads page. The downloads page can be accessed by signing into your Slate User Account.
• Once the installer has been downloaded, double click to unzip, and then double click to open.
• Follow the onscreen instructions until installation has been complete.
Note: The purchase of the Virtual Mix Rack comes with FG-S, FG-N, FG-116, and FG-401. FREE modules include Trimmer, Revival, and Monster. All other modules are bundled separately at slatedigital.com/our-store/.
You can deselect or remove the modules you don't own from the Rack, by following the instructions in this article: How To Customize Your VMR Installation
You will be prompted to input your iLok Activation Code upon launching your DAW as shown at 1:18 in the video above.
Note: In addition to entering your VMR code, you will also need to enter a Rack license. If you haven't done so already, please use the following redeem code: 3421-6517-6133-2258-4460-9236-2618-88
Alternatively, you can activate the License within the iLok License Manager using the information in the video below. You can also view Redeeming Your iLok Activation Code
If you have additional questions, please submit a support ticket here.