Q: Which reverb devices come with VerbSuite Classics?
As shown in the image below, the first 7 units come preinstalled with the purchase of VerbSuite Classics. The FG-BM7 is a free expansion that can be downloaded here and the FG-224 & FG-224XL units can be purchased here for $49.00 (scroll towards the bottom).
Installation & Setup
Q: I have VerbSuite Classics installed on my system, but I do not see it in my DAW?
VerbSuite Classics is configured to only work in stereo. Therefore, it will not show in your plugins menu when searching on a mono track. More information can be found here: VerbSuite Mono VS Stereo
• Additional Troubleshooting
If the plugin license has successfully been activated to your iLok dongle, you likely need to rescan the plugins within your DAW. Please view the following articles:
- How To Rescan Plugins in Logic Pro X
- How To Rescan Plugins In Ableton Live
- How To Rescan Plugins In Cubase
- How To Rescan Plugins In Digital Performer
- How To Rescan Plugins In Fl Studio
- How To Rescan Plugins In Reaper
- How To Rescan Plugins In Sonar Platinum
- How To Rescan Plugins In Garageband
- How To Add Plugin Paths & Reset Blacklist In Studio One 3
NOTE: Windows users will need to add the default VST plugin path to their DAW:
32bit users will need to add C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins
64bit users will need to add C:\Program Files\Vstplugins
Q: How do I install the Bricasti M7 Expansion (FG-BM7)?
Please view: Bricasti M7 Expansion Pack Setup
Q: I'm on Windows 7 and I'm getting a "Import DLL MSVCP140.dll cannot be loaded" error. What do I do?
Please refer to the steps in the following article: MSVCP140.dll Cannot Be Loaded