If you can't find your Slate plugins in Mixcraft, please watch the video above or follow the steps below ↓
1) Open Mixcraft
2) Go to "Preferences" located under the File drop down menu
3) Click "Plug-Ins"
4) Click "Edit VST/VSTi Folders
If you haven't done so already, add the default plugin path for Slate Digital plugins:
If you're running Mixcraft in 64bit → C:\Program Files\Vstplugins
If you're running Mixcraft in 64bit → C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins
5) Click "Yes" to continue.
• Please ensure the iLok License Manager app is up-to-date on your system
• Please ensure the plugin licenses are activated to your iLok.
• Please ensure you are using the latest plugin versions → Everything Bundle Installers
• Contact support here if issues persist.