Groups make using the Virtual Console Collection very simple, quick, and intuitive. At its most basic use, you can just set all VCC Channels and the Mixbuss to the same group, emulating mixing through one console. You could also use several groups and make your own hybrid console!
- Input and Output
- Input / Output Link
- Console Drive
- Noise Reduction
Below are some rules that explain how grouping works with the VCC modules:
- When a VCC module is ungrouped, then the module uses it’s own settings.
- When a VCC module is grouped, then the module uses the group’s settings.
- When a VCC module is joining an empty group, then the module keeps it’s own settings, and applies it to the group.
- When a VCC module is joining an occupied group, then the module takes on the group's settings.
- When a VCC module becomes ungrouped, then the module keeps it’s last known settings.
Each Group label around the Group knob is clickable, allowing the user to directly select a Group, without having to scroll through the intermediate Groups.
The Group’s Tooltips allow you to select a Group simply by typing the Group number.