Uninstalling FG-X Mac
1) Download the FG-X Uninstall.command here.
2) Unzip the FG-X Uninstaller Mac.zip file, then right click the the uninstaller and select "Open"
Note: macOS Catalina users may have to do this process twice due to the heightened security protocols
3) A window will open asking if you're sure you want to remove Slate Digital FG-X. Click "OK", then enter your password.
4) Next go to /Library/Application Support/Slate Digital
If you have created user presets, make a backup of them and delete the FG-X Virtual Mastering Console folder
5) Reinstall FG-X here, then restart your computer.
If you're unable to run the uninstall.command or do not have a computer
password setup, you can manually remove FG-X from your computer
using the following information:
Navigate to the following directories and delete the FG-X plugin files.
AAX: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/Slate Digital
RTAS: /Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins/