The microphone emulation software is not included in the Everything Bundle. The ML-1 and ML-2 microphones are in place to ensure that the sound source is an optimal starting point with the same referenced used for the algorithms. All algorithms were designed according to the ML1, ML2 and VMS One Preamp specs. If the software is broken out from the microphone we can no longer guarantee high quality accurate emulations.
Articles in this section
- Everything Bundle Installers
- Is the mic software included in the Everything Bundle?
- Activation Error - AirEQ Premium
- Force Reason Plugin Rescan
- How To Add Plugin Paths & Reset Blacklist In Studio One 3 & 4
- How To Rescan Plugins In Ableton Live
- How To Rescan Plugins In Cubase
- How To Rescan Plugins In Digital Performer
- How To Rescan Plugins In Fl Studio
- How To Rescan Plugins In Garageband