How To Register Your ML-2 & Redeem Your Software License
• Go to http://slatedigital.com/redeem/
• Click ML-2 (Classic Instruments)
• Type in the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
Note: The Passcode can be found on your Classic Instruments Postcard (image below)
• After clicking "Send", check your email inbox for an email from "email@example.com"
• The email will provide your iLok Redeem Code
Note: Be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive it. Contact Support if issues persist.
• Copy your iLok Code and open the iLok License Manager app. If you do not have it installed on your system, you can install the latest version for your OS here: https://www.ilok.com/#!home
• Sign into the iLok License Manager with your iLok ID
• Click the "Redeem" button on the top right of the manager window
• Paste in the iLok Code to an empty box
• Select your iLok USB dongle as the "Activation Location"
• Follow prompts until process is complete. Click "OK" to finish.
• Copy the same steps for the "Virtual Mix Rack" code
- You may have already redeemed a Virtual Mix Rack code in the past. If this is the case, please ignore this step.
Note: Software downloads and Documentation are found within your Slate User Account or found on the following page: http://slatedigital.com/everything-bundle-installers/