Setting the Audio Device Settings
• Navigate to the "Actions" menu and select "Audio Device Settings
• Select "VRS8 Main I/O" as your Audio Device.
• Navigate to your track and select the desired input
• Unless you're routing cue sends, all outputs should be routed to Output 1-2 by default.
• If you need to use alternative outputs, select the "Routing" section of your track and select the desired output
-In this example we chose to route this track Output 5-6 for a separate artist's mix
-Uncheck the "Master Send" box to keep the signal from going to Output 1-2 (unless you want them routed to both Output 5-6 AND Output 1-2
-Set the "Parent Channels" to 5-6 with "Track Channels" set to 2
Article is closed for comments.