If you receive the above license errors, please do the following:
1. Run the uninstaller found in Applications -> Kilohearts.
2. Once you run the uninstaller, please download the latest versions here:
If issues persist, please do the following:
1) Download the iLok License Manager here: https://www.ilok.com/#!home
2) Open the License Support Installer DMG file.
3) Remove any previous ILM versions by running the "Uninstall License Support"
4) Now open the License Support.pkg file to install the latest update of ILM
1) Uninstall the current iLok License Manager using Programs & Features
2) Download the iLok License Manager here: https://www.ilok.com/#!home
3) Unzip the License Support Installer.zip file you downloaded
4) Run the .exe installer file for the iLok License Manager
If you’re utilizing iLok Cloud, please close and reopen your cloud session:
1. Open your iLok License Manager and sign into your account.
2. Click File in the menu bar, and select Close Cloud Session. This will temporarily deactivate your license.
3. Then, click file in the menu bar, and select Open Cloud session.
If you’re utilizing a physical iLok dongle, please synchronize:
Right click on your iLok dongle, listed in the left column, and choose *Synchronize*.
Wait for the operation to complete, and then launch your DAW.
If issues persist, please submit a support request here.